Hilary Duff hits the red carpet at the 1st Annual Global Action Awards Gala on Friday (February 18) held at The Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, Calif.
- [x016] Appearances in 2011 - February 18th: Global Action Forum Gala in Beverly Hills
- [x025] Candids in 2011 – February 18th: Makes a quick stop at Barneys New York
- [x006] Candids in 2011 – February 17th: Dashes into Ralph Lauren in flip-flops in Beverly Hills
The much-discussed feature film “The Story of Bonnie and Clyde” is finally set to begin production in Alexandria in April.
Bill Hess, the head of Central Louisiana In Film and the chief of economic development for the city of Alexandria, told the Alexandria Rotary Club on Tuesday that the movie will be filmed for about eight weeks in April and May.
“I’m pleased to say that ‘Bonnie and Clyde’ finally is going to be done,” Hess said.
It was announced nearly three years ago that producer and writer Tonya S. Holly would be shooting a film on the lives of Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow starring Hilary Duff.
Kevin Zegers originally was slated for the role of Barrow; however, according to The Internet Movie Database, Zegers no longer is slated for that role, and no one has been cast in his place.
The movie originally was slated to begin filming in the summer of 2008 with a May 2010 release date. However, due to funding issues and a struggling market for independent films, Holly has not been able to meet her expected timetable.
I added some more pics of the latest candid sets and also some new ones of Hilary out in Beverly Hills before heading to Epoch hair salon:
- [x009] Candids in 2011 – February 11th: Catching A Flight At LAX
- [x013] Candids in 2011 – February 13th: Heading to Trader Jones in Toluca Lake
- [x004] Candids in 2011 – February 16th: Visits Epoch hair salon in Beverly Hills
- [x008] Candids in 2011 – February 16th: Out In Beverly Hills, CA
Hilary Duff takes some time to pamper herself with a salon visit at Epoch Hair Salon on Wednesday (February 16) in Beverly Hills, Calif.
The 23-year-old entertainer spent six hours at the salon! Hilary tweeted “Don’t know how I would survive 6 hours at the hair salon without the entertainment of @extbymissbrown @bybyron @Rogermontoya.”
- [x004] Candids in 2011 – February 13th: Heading to Trader Jones in Toluca Lake
- [x008] Candids in 2011 – February 16th: Visits Epoch hair salon in Beverly Hills
Hilary Duff arrives at LAX after flying in from Europe on Friday (February 11) in Los Angeles.
The 23-year-old singer and actress returned from a trip overseas, where she was promoting her book Elixir.
“I’m in the USA!!! About to get some puppylove! And see my fam. Btw nicest paps at lax. Very funny,” Hil tweeted.
“Little sisters HOME!!!! third wheel coming right up,” she said in another tweet to her sister Haylie and her boyfriend Nick Zano.
- [x015] Candids in 2011 – February 11th: Catching A Flight At LAX
- [x009] Appearances in 2011 – February 9th: Signing Elixir in Belgium Sint-Niklaas
- [x014] Appearances in 2011 – February 9th: Signing Elixir in Belgium Sint-Niklaas
Our “Beauty and the Briefcase” DVD giveaway is over. Thanks everyone for your entries. The winners are Sarah, Jennifer and Sean (there were no doubles with these name so I won’t post full names here)! I already passed your addresses and the DVDs will be at your house in a couple of weeks (for Canada it may take a little bit longer).
Now, I added picture of Hilary at NRJ radio studios and captures of her interview there:
A stylish looking Hilary Duff smiled for photographers and signed autographs for fans as she departed from her hotel in Paris, France onSunday , February 5th, 2011. The actress turned author wore a pair of hoop earrings, her black motorcycle jacket, and a light beige eternity scarf to keep her warm with temperatures dipping into the forties.
Duff has been promoting her book “Elixir” in the City of Lights which has allowed her European fans the opportunity to meet the former Disney star. One fan Tweeted, “I am the luckiest fucking bitch ever. I met the lovely @HilaryDuff twice today!,” which was RT’ed by Hilary herself!
No word yet as to how much longer she plans to be in Paris.
- [x040] Candids in 2011 – February 4th: Arriving at the NRJ 12 TV studios
- [x032] Candids in 2011 – February 5th: Spotted on a shopping spree in Paris
Out and about for another day of promotional efforts, Hilary Duff was looking cheery in Paris, France on Friday (February 4).
Doing her best to boost interest in her new book, Elixir, the “Cheaper By the Dozen” darling hopped out of her chauffeured ride before heading into NRJ 12 TV studios for an interview.
Having arrived in the City of Lights a few days ago, Miss Duff tweeted to her many fans and followers the previous night, “What an amazing day in Paris! Lovely place with lovely people! Merci and goodnight. Xoxo”
As for her new literary work, fans can look forward to the release of Elixir in trade paperback form on May 3rd.